IIoT-ready logic & motion controller for performance machines
Part of Modicon
Modicon M262 controllers embed Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) protocols and encryption to provide direct cloud connectivity & digital services.
Integrate your machine in any environment “cloud & on premise”
- Direct connectivity to cloud services thanks to embedded MQTT, JSON and TLS encryption.
- Structured networking with up to 5 separated ethernet ports to allow easy integration into your plant, production line, ERP, MES, SCADA with open protocols like OPC UA, PackML or SQL.
Automation “à la carte” with Smart Communication Modules.
- Scalable performances -Manage logic applications, synchronized motion, embedded safety, cloud connectivity in one controller.
- I/O system adjusted to your needs, optimized (TM3) for just enough architecture or performant (TM5) with high resolution granularity, hot swap, time stamped.
Through Smart Engineering design:
- Benefit from real time automation field bus with Sercos for fast motion control, safety and open to other devices.
- One cable simplifies the architecture and field bus wiring. Manage EtherNet/IP and Sercos devices on the same cable.
- Simplified commissioning & diagnostics without software installation ― “Machine Assistant”.
Safety & Security
- Meet safety regulation with Embedded Safety.
- Cybersecurity with among others encrypted communication, network separation, Achilles certification, user access/ user rights management.
- Green Premium certified, our ecolabel ahead environmental regulation.
Modicon M262 is designed for Logic and Motion demanding machines.
With its features, it’s a versatile controller even more when communication
in the plant or to the cloud is required. Thanks to Embedded Safety capacity,
Modicon M262 can answer to high demanding safety applications. It’s even
more adapted to machine in segments like Material Handling, Hoisting,
Packaging, Food & Beverage, Electronics or Textile.
Modicon 262 Catalog
Download the 2021 Catalog Modicon M262 Logic Motion controller ― IIoT ready for performance machines.
Contact your sales rep for more information.
We’ll connect you with an expert to handle your request.